Our partners are so vital to the success of serving the teens in our community. We are beyond grateful for the way people and agencies have partnered with us all for the purpose of giving hope to the at-risk teens in Tuolumne County.
We partner with local agencies throughout Tuolumne County who share a similar heart in helping our local youth.
- Tuolumne County Juvenile Probation System
- Cal-Safe Program (assists pregnant teens continue their education)
- Hope House (provides transitional housing to kids from the foster care system to independent living)
- Tuolumne County Behavioral Health
- Child Welfare Services (CWS)
- School Attendance Review Board (SARB)
- Various Public Schools throughout Tuolumne County
We are incredibly thankful for partners in our community who have invested in the TeenWorks organization for the purpose of giving hope to youth in our area. See a host of other community businesses and interests that have supported TeenWorks through sponsorship of our annual golf tournament.
Church ministry Partners
We are so grateful for the churches and ministries who have partnered with us both financially and with volunteers.
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.